IGEPv2 MicroSD 4G - Ubuntu/Linaro 12.01 Desktop Demo Image
- Linaro will create a common software foundation for software stacks and distributions to land on and provide the best open source tools for developers to develop on.
- The focus is on low level software around the Linux kernel that touches the silicon, key pieces of middleware that enable new markets and tools that help the developer write and debug code.
- Linaro aims to maximize the potential of the latest features of ARM-based processors, helping provide optimized performance in a lower power envelope. Linaro is both a community and a supported project with engineering teams spread globally.
- Compatible with IGEPv2.
- Ubuntu/Linaro 12.01 - Kernel 2.6.37, SGX drivers, DSP Framework 3.2 included
- Note: This product price is subject to change without prior notice.